Chips, stains and gaps can make you want to hide your smile. Get the smile you’ve always wanted with affordable dental bonding treatment.
Dental bonding is ideal for fixing minor imperfections, such as filling gaps, restoring chips and brightening your smile. If you feel shy about your smile, Smile approved dentists can provide a solution with dental bonding treatment.
Bonding is a popular treatment option because it provides a successful attachment between the filling material and the tooth’s original enamel and dentin. It looks like the original tooth and functions like it as well.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding involves placing a thin coating of composite resin on the teeth. The material can be sculpted, coloured and shaped to suit the patient. The plastic is hardened by a high intensity light and the surface is then polished.
For what conditions is dental bonding considered?
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered to:
- Repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Improve the appearance of discoloured teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Make teeth look longer
- Change the shape of teeth
- Use as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- Protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
What is the procedure for having a tooth bonded?
- Preparation. Little advance preparation is needed for dental bonding. Anaesthesia is often not necessary unless the bonding is being used to fill a decayed tooth. Your dentist will use a shade guide to select a composite resin colour that will closely match the colour of your tooth.
- The bonding process. Next, the surface of the tooth will be roughened and a conditioning liquid applied. These procedures help the bonding material adhere to the tooth. The tooth-coloured, putty-like resin is then applied, moulded, and smoothed to the desired shape. An ultraviolet light or laser is then used to harden the material. After the material is hardened, your dentist will further trim and shape it, and polish it to match the sheen of the rest of the tooth surface.
- Time to completion. Dental bonding takes about 30 to 60 minutes per tooth to complete
Teeth Bonding Cost
Costs of dental bonding vary depending on your specific dental conditions, amount of teeth that need cosmetic repair, additional procedures performed in conjunction, and the dentist performing the operation.
About the Clinic:
If you have dental issues, GA Dental Clinics is the name you can trust as we are one of the best dental hospitals in Hyderabad. Equipped with modern technology at the hands of highly-skilled dentists, GA Dental Clinics will resolve all your dental problems ranging from Root Canal, Braces, Laser Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry. In fact, we are one of the best for dental implants in Hyderabad. Trust your smile with us!